The tour will introduce you to the two souls of Rome: that of ancient Rome and that of Christianity. The visit will begin at the Colosseum, Forums and then will continue in the morning in the Basilicas of St Mary Major and Saints Cosma e Damiano. Around lunchtime we will stop (on request) in a typical restaurant in the center. After lunch we will take a walk among the Travi Fountain, Spain Square, Navona Square. At 4:00 pm we will meet in St. Peter's square and visit the Basilica. After the visit to the church we will approach the area of Sant'Angelo Square and the Tiber. More info
- Roman Forum
- Palatine Hill
- Church of Saints Cosma e Damiano. Basilica of St Mary Major Capitol Hill Venice Square (Victorian) Lunch in Trastevere or in the ghetto (not mandatory) Walk through the Spain Square and Trevi Fountain Visit to the Basilica of Saint Peter Sant'Angelo Bridge and visit external at Sant'Angelo Castle.
Duration of the tourTour estimated duration ist 8 hours
- From 1 to 5 people: €200.00
- From 6 to 10 people: €220.00
- From 11 to 20 people: €280.00
- From 21 to 30 people: €300.00
- From 31 to 40 people: €320.00
Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italia
Upon request, the meeting can also take place in other places.
There are no reviews for this tour. Be the first to attend to it and leave a feedback.