The following fields for OPEN TOUR: language, departure time, prices, discount and earphones have different conditions.
Enjoy an introductory tour of the Eternal City with this orientation walk through its most beautiful squares and landscapes. The porpose of the tour is not only to introduce you to architecture, art, and some of the history of these famous places and monuments, but also to provide you some tips about the Roman life style. More info
- The tour starts at Spanish Steps. Next
- we move to the famous Trevi Fountain. Continue on to visit the most ancient temple of Rome
- still intact
- the Pantheon. Walk to Piazza Navona
- one of the best examples of Roman Baroque. Admire the magnificent Fountain of The Rivers
- a masterpiece by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
Duration of the tourTour estimated duration ist 3 hours
EarphonesYour guide advises the use of earphones for a minimum of 7 people
- From 1 to 4 people: €150.00
- From 5 to 10 people: €220.00
- From 11 to 20 people: €270.00
- From 21 to 50 people: €350.00
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma, Italia
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll be waiting for you holding a sign with your names
There are no reviews for this tour. Be the first to attend to it and leave a feedback.